The branching frame of the Haara pendant has a delicate and finely engineered structure derived from close observation of nature.The cylindrical lanterns are assembled from hand-drawn glass and polished brass concealing the lighting element and creating a unique and beautiful lighting diffuser to be admired whether the light is on or off. As in nature, this piece can grow to suit any interior environment.
A standard size is available as featured or the Haara can be entirely revisualised for our clients to customise size, configuration and finish.
- From 165cm to 300cm length of arrangement.
- Bespoke options available. Integral LED lighting. Polished or brushed metal finishes available.
- Light Source: Hand drawn glass diffusers.
- LED lights, CRI>95, ~ 50K hours life.
- LED standard colour temperature options: 27000K and 3000K (other temperatures available on request)
- Polished/Brushed Metal finishes and full range of RAL Colours available.